Thursday, February 03, 2005

So annoying

I really have no clue what she suppose to do... I can't do my own order. Ok, then you help me. She ignore me the day I tell her I need that order "right now". The next afternoon, she finally order it and send me some useless confirmation like "I Ordered it!"

And the confirmation said will get the serial number within a day. So end of next day still nothing came, I inquiry what's up. She have the nerve to tell me I already get the serial number. Hello! The confirmation letter only said it's the old serial number and new one coming. Am I the only one really the response now.

The with such effort, she send some inquiry. The next morning, she forward this stupid note with no comment when the company have no clue what she want. I wonder how on earth she try to get the serial number for me. So, I try to ask if I should assume that she'll try figure it out. She bounce back a note to tell me go do it myself. My doing it my butt, you bitch! She won't let me do it in the first place, now you goofed and I'm suppose to fix it. Not a chance. I'm reporting you!!!

Oh well! Will see what's the saga going to happen tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home