Thursday, August 18, 2005

Stupid red baby clothing

I really dislike it all fixed with pink as baby girl type and baby blue as baby boy type color choices. What's the deal with all other clothing? And of course for some stupid reason, my stupid sis-in-law can manage to find a red baby 0-3 months clothing for me. Like which bag of cloths am I going to wash it with? I only have one piece of red clothing in the house now. Thanks to the other stupid trends of doing pink for baby girls. All I got is pink pink pink. I suppose just drop right in the pink clothing and drop some bleach to it and hope they all came out same pink. Yea!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just be happy that someone bought my baby something. LOL

10:02 AM  
Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

I'm with you. I hate pink--on prinicple.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home