Monday, November 29, 2004

No respect at all

It's mine mine mine! It's my magazine woman. And you are asking to borrow it. The least you can do is respect using my magazine. I had stuff folded out to mark some pages. Of course you can unfold it and read what's there. But out of respect, aren't you suppose to fold it back. It's not even anything like an accident folded page. That bitch saw me folded it and commented "something good there?!?" When after bitch read my magazine, I lost my marked page. Absolutely no respect at all.

I can't very much say American really lack respect. That bitch is it. But now, I notice my #1 doing similar things. Talked at me with things so sconfully. And pay -ve 200% with no respect at all. It's going to drove me off the roof now.

1 Comments:

Blogger jexebel said...

Wow. I promise to always fold anything I borrow from you

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home