Monday, December 27, 2004

They never know how

Goodness, it never fail at the cashier! Anytime I pull out my change for my purchase, those cashier just freak out. What's the deal here??

It was $2.75 and I pull out a $20 and tell them I have change. It's not even difficult. I pull an exact 75cents. So, they insist to just give me $17 back. Grand that I don't give out a plain 3 quarters.

I told her it's not right to only have $17 back. Then she proceed to pull out $2.75 to me.

Being such good citizen, I start giving out some painful math lessons and they both freak out on me. Not only the girl who service me, so does the other girl walked way from the other register and see what matter could that be. I wasn't like that difficult. I mention at least 5 times $2.75, and I gave her $20.75. I should have $18 back, but only got $17. All I didn't say is I need 1 more $1. They just froze. Goodness sake.

If they were my kids, I'll give them a good smack. Plus no allowance for them, see if that will teach them a lesson.

Crying out loud!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home