Monday, February 21, 2005

Groc shop fun sunday

Wondering if she ran out of clean undies or just plain forgot. Not a very sexy dressed shopper. But I do notice her seems to be a bit forgetful. First I have the fun to keep bumping to her from isles to isles. Just as I moved to a lane, she follows.

Must be faith! This time I forgot something from one end of the isles, so I left my parked shopping cart and move toward her. As I got closed, she's attempt to lean over her own cart to put something in her cart. But for whatever reason, she do it really slow. And at the same time, she flash her bare bottom right smeck at my face for the longest minutes that I ever imagine.

That's not the end. After I seemingly quickly try move out of her and get back to my own cart. I moved to another isles forgetting what I still need to get. I tried spending some times on the next isles before I attemp to went back. I thought for sure she should be gone this time. But, not only she's not gone. She squad down about a foot from what I need from this isle facing her bare bottom on my direction. Holy cow! 2 times in the row. Got to get out of this groc store with or without all my stuff from my list!!!

She's just too inviting, let's put it that way. I wonder if anyone going to close and tell her or ask her stop flashing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home