Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Move day is scheduled

WooHoo!!!

2/24, not begin of week, not end of week, kind of mid of week, but whatever. And they said plan to have 3 days not normal work can be done.

Sound like 4 office all at once. even I have to vacate mine first so that they can clean mine and another co-worker came in to my old office.

Got 2 shelves to come off in the old office, and I need two wall units to remove from my office to put in new office.

Suppose to get me new desk, so all the drawers and such need to be all empty out before they haul just like 20 steps away.

Still too much stuff to do when the day after is our shut off old server and turn on new server day. Where on earth I can get online to do the support work.

Going to be just fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home