Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It's a total disaster

What can I say, it's merely the truth!?! Did I bother to try prevent this from happening. Of course not. I need to show my wonder work that circumstances didn't bother me. Yea, right!?!

Phone calls and requests start pouring in the day of my move or the day before the new server in place. It's like all of them know that I have no systerm to check and assist then. It's straighly testing my memory skill to know and imagine what they are or are not hitting to follow our instruction. So, first mircle task.

Next, it's like they all knew it come the next day. So, put the day before to start my nightmare. And of course, they didn't do my furniture right and took them the whole damn day.

New server day is even more fun. And of course we have to pick a friday. So nobody work over the weekend except those stupid doctors. Right!?!

But hey, can I say that "THEY" asked for it. I had been stalling and stalling all these time, and they just insist to blew off the casket! Oh well, be that way!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home