Monday, March 21, 2005

U blog, I blog!!

Everybody do the blog now-a-days!!! But is anyone actually reading or does it matter? At least to me, I like the fact that I can say anything and nobody can trace that back to me self! That's kind of good. Then I can very much well bad mouth all that I dislike or even hate. This is what my friends told me. But guess what, I believe he some how know this is my account. He's very careful of not logging in or even use computer when I'm around. But I knew that he know about this exist.

So, here we goes!!! Bernad man! Stay out of my blog will you. I purposely not tell you stuff because I dont want to talk to you. Get it! So, stay out!

Here's another thing. You are very stinky. Both inside and out. And you are telling me got bad breath. You are worst. Day and nite!!! Nobody must have told you aye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home