Thursday, March 10, 2005

Pain staking process

I just reminded myself once again how much I hate doing programming with a passion. Unfortunately kind of get this "new" official job description to do the application programming. La-De-Da!!!

I'm not creative but I hate following thru someone else code just as much if not more. I just can't understand why they have to break the storage of some licensing information to so many registry entries. It's really really sucks big time. May be there's some magically simple way I'm suppose to do for gathering all these entries. But I just don't freaking know how.

Worst, I still can't figure out why one system work but the other doesn't. Go figure, the one I manually put in an additional enty with the serial number is the one didn't work. While the working one, I can't figure out what registry entry was is the one works. You tell me what kind of logic is such.

And more funny that the next day, my co-worker asking me why my hair became lighter then usual. I told my co-worker with the amount of stress keep piling up, I'm surprise that my hair is not turn all white already! LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home